понедельник, 17 июля 2017 г.

Keto Karma blog My thoughts on the left: I cant lose weight, Ive tried everything. I cant change. Im so frustrated and feel so helpless. Im so tired of this, but maybe I just have to accept this is how I am. Im so uncomfortable, nothing fits. Im sad and I want to change so badly. Im afraid, I cant ever sick to anything. I want to stay home. Im going to let people down, Im going to let myself down. I cant live like this anymore... ☀️Thoughts now: .


Keto Karma blog My thoughts on the left: I cant lose weight, Ive tried everything. I cant change. Im so frustrated and feel so helpless. Im so tired of this, but maybe I just have to accept this is how I am. Im so uncomfortable, nothing fits. Im sad and I want to change so badly. Im afraid, I cant ever sick to anything. I want to stay home. Im going to let people down, Im going to let myself down. I cant live like this anymore... ☀️Thoughts now: .

Original article and pictures take https://ketokarma.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий